A few pics of the curtains, fabric for bedding, and other fun stuff:
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Nursery Peek
I'm slowly working on pulling a nursery together. A few weeks ago my sister-in-law, sister, and mom came over for a nursery painting party. I wish I had snapped a few pics of that. The last few days I've been in the middle of painting this rocker that belonged to my papa. This is after I primed it, so it looks really streaky.




I snagged this little number off Craigslist for 10 buckaroos. This is going to look very different in a few days:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun stuff! Good work, Mama!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you do with the nightstand!
ReplyDeleteI love the fabrics! Great colors! Excited to see the finished product with little baby in there!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you are way ahead of me...I haven't even found fabric yet for the bedding. Can't wait to see more pics of the nursery!
ReplyDeleteJacquie-- Are you making your bedding?? I'm gonna use the pattern from Sew 4 Home. It helps that you know an actual due date to plan for :). I started looking at fabrics when we started our application because I knew this could move fast or slooooow. Some of my friends had only a few weeks notice before they had a baby placed with them. I'm excited we could have babies around the same time! Do you know the sex (in my mind it's a boy-am I making that up??)
ReplyDeleteI love your taste! Can't wait to see the finished product- I can only imagine how adorable it will be!
ReplyDeleteJulie (friend of Melissa)
Are you liking the paint color in the room??
ReplyDelete