
I can't believe it's almost been 2 months since I've posted anything. You've probably stopped checking the blog at this point. Well, a lot has taken place in the last few weeks. I'm only going to share a few details right now because I'm realizing more and more that our adoption story is not just our story to tell. It is the birth family's story and our future child's story, and I want to respect their right to share about this experience on their terms. With that being said, I will probably share a little more once we have a baby, but I may be a little vague on some counts.
Anyhow, the exciting news is we could quite possibly have a baby girl come mid October! We are more than thrilled. We know that God has a perfect plan for this little girl's life. If this placement does take place, the circumstances are more than what we could have hoped for.
So we ask for prayers right now for us and the couple who is making this decision. We know whatever the outcome, God will bring the baby He intends to be a Lynch at the right time.
Baby Lynch... wherever you are right now, Auntie M can't wait to meet you and hold you. Your parents are nothing short of amazing, their faith inspiring, and you... are incredibly lucky.
ReplyDeletePraying for your family! :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! October is a great month. Brayson was born on Oct 1. Praying for ya'll
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Praying for you both, baby lynch, and the birth family...
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic news!! Praying for you guys and baby Lynch (who ever he or she may be). If you guys get her, we'll have babies within 1 months of each other - so fun!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys and I will definitely add you to my prayer list. Also, that dress is too too cute! Having a girl is a ridiculous amount of fun :). I shall have to send Baby Lynch some bows!
ReplyDelete