This is the most precious book! I received this from a friend yesterday, but didn't get a chance to read it until last night. I was reading it to my husband and mother-in-law and couldn't get through it without crying. It is such a beautiful and well written children's story about adoption. Mama Fox explains to her baby fox his adoption story by answering his questions about the day "he came home." It so beautifully tells the story of waiting on God and trusting His time. It also does a great job of honoring birthparent's. It's great for parents adopting internationally or domestically. I love the last lines of the book, "When God found us you, you made me the happiest mama in all the world."Thanks Jacquie! This book is going to get a lot of wear and tear in our home!
Oh I'm so glad that you love it. So sorry I couldn't be there for your shower! I was reading it to Kris the other day and starting crying as well (course it could have just been the pregger hormones). So glad you'll get to enjoy it for many years to come!
ReplyDeleteI just looked it up on Amazon. I'll have to get one when we're in the States! :) Seems like a neat book...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJac-I read it again today and got all choked up. I don't think it's the hormones :). It's just such a sweet, sweet story. I missed seeing you for sure yesterday too.
ReplyDelete