Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MS 150


I am so proud of Trey for finishing the MS 150. With 8.5 miles to go, he calls me from the rest stop and tells me he's just not sure how he's going to finish. I've never heard him sound doubtful about finishing anything. He took a little rest, pressed on, and 8.5 miles later, this is what I saw:





And this is what he saw:



And the final stop:



My camera skills were not so great at capturing my friend's husband, that's him on the right.



Also, no pictures of Trey and I (bummer), but I did manage to get the bird poop that landed on Laura's head as we cheered on the riders. Thank goodness for all the riders who were carrying anti-bacterial wipes. You never know how they might come in handy.





Sick, flashback to when a bird pooped on my head when I was shopping at the outlet mall in college. I gagged both times. Sorry for any sensitive viewers!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Trey! The MS150 is a booger and now you can say that you successfully pushed your body to the limit and conquered it! Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am SO proud of you bro! Next year is Dad going to join you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. trey's not ready to talk about next year :)

    ReplyDelete